You can set up with us a private limited company to run your business.
All limited companies must be registered (‘incorporated’) with Companies House. To do this you need:
• a company name – there are rules on what it can and can’t include
• an address for the company
• at least one director
• at least one shareholder
• the agreement of all initial shareholders (‘subscribers’) to create the company – known as a ‘memorandum of association’
• details of the company’s shares and the rights attached to them – known as a ‘statement of capital’
• written rules about how the company is run – known as ‘articles of association’
Once the company is registered you’ll get a ‘Certificate of Incorporation’. This confirms the company legally exists and shows the company number and date of formation.